Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday










Marie says...


I've got jury duty this week - for the first time ever in my life. Up until now, neither my husband nor I have ever been called. I guess we have lived in one place long enough now.

Since I am really not sure what this week will hold for me, this menu could radically change. But for now, here is my plan.

OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday has lots more weekly menus.

Monday - Frozen Pizza - it's just me tonight and I want to spend time blogging. :)

Tuesday - Risotto with Spinach and Turkey Sausage - All You mag Oct 2008

Wednesday - Dinner at church

Thursday -Turkey Scollopini, rice, salad

Friday - Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, green beans

Saturday - Tacos, black beans, rice

Sunday - Chicken Soup with tortellini


Enjoy !!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP