Sunday, January 4, 2009

Book Review - The Huffington Post Complete Guide To Blogging

The Huffington Post Complete Guide To Blogging
By The Editor of The Huffington Post
ISBN 13: 978-1-4391-0500-9



This was a great book on blogging style and I really recommend it for that purpose. I’ll warn you, though. You’ll have to wade through a lot of “I hate Bush” and gay pride rhetoric to get to the meat of the book. Not that I care either way, I just don't want to read it. There is no purpose in liberal (or conservative) rantings in a technical book. But then again, if they hadn’t the book would have been thin and they couldn’t charge me $10.00 for it. Basically, if you are a journalist using blog media or you are having trouble with your writing style for your blog, it’s a great book. Otherwise, save your money and buy a newspaper. Or read their posts at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/. The posts are pretty good!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP