Friday, January 9, 2009

CVS Trip Today

Marie says...

I've decided this year that if I don't need an item, it has to be a moneymaker or Free in order for me to buy it. Now this may seem like common sense to you, but I have found myself buying some things that are a good deal and I've never used them. Of course, if it is a SUPER deal, I could buy and donate the item. However, there are so many items that I can get for Free, that even money spent on low cost / unwanted items is money that I don't want to spend this year.

Here's what I got today.

2 boxes of SoyJoy bars - 6 in each box - $6.00 each - get $6.00 ECB back on each
1 bag of CVS napkins - $3.49
1 Garnier Fructis shampoo - $2.99 - get $2.00 ECB back

Coupons used
$3/$15 CVS
$3 off CVS Brand item
$1/5 Soy joys bars - 2 of these
$1 off Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment - RP 12/04
ECBS - $0.50, $4.99, $4.49

Total (before coupons) - $19.41
Total (after coupons & ECBs) - OOP - $.24

ECBS back - $12, $2
Profit = $3.78


Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!...

1 comments:

The Proverbs Wife January 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

This tip makes a lot of sense and was listed as on of my New Years Goal for shopping

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP