Sunday, January 18, 2009

Drugstore Deals and Coupon Matching 1/18-1/24

Each week, I review many blogs to determine my shopping list and coupons before hitting the stores. Many of these bloggers spend hours combing the Internet and forums such as HotCouponWorld and SlickDeals to compile their lists. Since I am all for not re-inventing the wheel, I am going to link to my favorite blogs and briefly outline my shopping plan.

Here is what I plan to purchase this week.


  • CVS - nothing - I do have some ECB's to roll so I may check and see if my local CVS has re-stocked the Soy Joy 6 pack boxes
  • Rite Aid - Kleenex Facial Tissues, Vick's NyQuil, GE Light Bulbs Soft White Longer Life 2 pk.
  • Walgreens - Mauna Loa Chocolate covered Macadamias and Dixie Napkins

CVS 1/18 - 1/24

Common Sense With Money


Couponing 101

Keeping the Kingdom - CVS $5 Challenge

Savings Your Cents

Southern Savers

Surviving The Stores


The Freebie Blogger




RiteAid


Common Sense With Money


Southern Savers

The Freebie Blogger



Walgreens

Common Sense With Money

Couponing 101

Saving Your Cents

Southern Savers

Surviving The Stores

The Freebie Blogger

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP